Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fractional Laser


Ladies, this is the secret of the stars!
This miraculous machine takes years off your face, texture, discolouration, tightens, all without that 'just had a facelift' look!
I promise you this is what you have been looking for- add a touch of botox and fillers if needed and voila- 10 years younger!
This does hurt so have someone drive you- take advantage of the extra strength Tylenol ( it does take multiple visits and up to 6 months to see results)
A young friend of mine had a more aggressive laser treatment for very deep acne scaring- recuperation was long and painful- and honestly in the end -did not look any better. She saw the changes happening in my skin and signed on with Dr. Liao for the fractional treatments as well. She is going to need 7-8 treatments and then perhaps some filler for some of the pesky deep scars but she already looks radiant- after only 3 treatments!
Her mother has also joined the fractional bandwagon- combining with some fat transfer to soften her features- and she is thrilled!
Ladies you are so worth this- and this is from someone who has had laser resurfacing, and the old fashioned resurfacing that left me in the hospital for 3 days and 6 months of recuperation (okay that was 20 years ago with literally a metal brush and to remove scars from a car accident- never do that again) but this new Fractional Laser- you deserve it!
Microdermabrasion- was very harsh on my skin and caused me to break out- that is also old news- I have had very bad skin my entire life- so trust me I have tried everything!
http://jyliao.ab.ca/, has been treating my skin for years- with the exception of the deep laser treatment - that was another doctor in the city as Dr. Liao refused to do it- she said I would hyperpigment- and I did. Off I went to her to fix me!
check it out-= and while there remember under arm hair is not so sexy- so a couple of laser treatments and you can go to yoga without ever having to worry about your arms!
Weight today is good 127- but man the treadmill work is tough- age is fun- but trying to stay ahead of it is tiring and expensive!

No comments: