Sunday, June 1, 2008

Permanent eyebrows- and weight


Well, the brows have settled in and they do fantastic! Only now the rest of me is far from perfect and I have these incredible brows to live up to- yes I would highly recomment it!
(pics are coming- promise)
The weight thing- well after a certain age a lady does need to workout - a good diet is not enough- the weight settled in today at 130 and now for me to stay away from the wine- workout- eat properly and try to get that down to 128 by this time next week.
My goal is around 120 and I am giving myself one month to lose the weight- and get back into some of my clothes!
Hope your weekend was fantastic- I did some organic gardening and yard work, ironed pillow cases and worked on a few articles and the weekend is now gone!
take care ladies

No comments: