Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am a wimp!

First the eyebrows, I was a tad freaked out and actually took my mom with me for moral support and to take the pics! (which are coming). The idea of having a tatoo was hard on me (I hate needles!) then a tatoo on my face! Oh my! So, it was painful,but as my mom says I am a wimp- I did not look while there as I knew I would freak out.
The first night was terrible, I hurt, or thought I hurt, took some 'old' painkillers to help me sleep, instead I go nasaus and could not sleep, replayed the scene in my mind and could not do anything the next day due to no sleep, and withdrawal from my stupid and taking out of date painkillers! Dummy me!
I finally looked and was again freaked out, I have perfect glamour girl brows, Linda took the brows toward my nose a tad to offset the over tweezing I did while young. Filled in the lost hairs, now I have perfect dark brows like the Hollywood star Selma Hayak- oh my what a label to work towards.
I am not perfect, my hair is always a mess, my face breaks out, I have colour pigment, and now perfect brows the rest of my face needs to live up to!
It will take awhile for me to get used to this 'perfection' but I shall try!
The weigth thing- well I gained almost a pound- due to wine, and not working out.I do think- especially at this age we MUST work out every day, treadmill at the very least for about an hour, then the weights, yoga, or whatever else we need for core muscles, muscles, and flexiblity.
There are many women now experiencing the new rebirth of their years, and getting excited about fullfilling thier own dreams that often have been put on hold to raise husbands and children.
That is where I am and the new rebirth is time consuming and thought provoking.
AHHHH- almost forgot, my mom whose now perfect brows was the catalyist to me getting permannet brows- the look my mom has at 69 is incredible! Her face has been so opened up and lifted by simply having her brows cared for- well she now has gotten her fist facial!
My goodness, luxury with caviar, pampering, she is now embracing her own inner goddess, and that is what I wanted to accomplish with this blog for all of us over 40Shoot now it is for over 70 also!
You go girls!
www.skinenhancement.ca

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi, I am interested in seeing before and after photos from your permanent eye brow procedure, as I am thinking of having this done as well. Would you be posting them soon? Thanks, D