Tuesday, May 27, 2008

oouch! permanent eyebrows


Well, after at least two years of thinking I finally took the plunge and had my face tattooed! Permanent eyebrows- which I have been promised fade with time. The lady that did this has been featured in previous posts and truly is the 'artisan' of brows in western Canada. She has waxed mine now for a few years, done my 69 year old mothers' (which looked like a facelift after she was done- girls save your money get your brows waxed by the best in your town) waxed my 21 year old son's.... and I have checked out her work for over 2 years as far as 'permanent makeup goes'.....
It hurt- but I am a wimp... and today my son laughed at me over the dark brows- I am confident though that they will look terrific- and in the next few days I will post the pics and in a week the 'final' results.'
So stay tuned
As far as the weight thing goes- today I was 129=--- but remember good diet and 2 hours on the treadmill---
Tomorrow the weight might go up-- I had some wine after the eyebrows today!
will let you know
http://www.skinenhancement.ca/

No comments: