Saturday, November 15, 2008

Makeup for 'experienced women'




Hi!
Hope you are all doing well.
Today some make-up ideas
Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation a fantastic cover, light, non-acne causing makeup.
I like this one for the day as it feels and looks like nothing is on your skin- remember though a good primer is always vital- I recommend the matching Fluid Sheer from the same line. You may have to order this through Holt Renfrew- or from Vegas- but it is worth it.
For more formal coverage but still elegant I like the primer and makeup from Chanel Vitalumiere line- again light and offer more coverage that the Georgio Armani but I cannot wear it everyday as I will break out- so I keep this one on hand for those special days when you want to look extra fab!
Evening makeup- calls for more coverage and perfection! To this end I keep Laura Mercier and the matching primer on hand.... this is a heavier coverage and makes you look PERFECT- but you do look like you have a makeup on- so I keep this one in the back of the vanity for special dates, the theatre anything where perfection is desired--

No comments: