Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter and your skin

I live in a very cold, dry climate and it is vital to care for your skin differently in the cold then during the warmer months
1) place a humidifier by your bed!
2) exfoliate!!! I use Yonka products- Gommage 305 for sensitive skin for me- it is not too harsh as I have adult acne- gentle cleansing twice a week helps the dry skin and believe it or not the cold actually increase our blemishes. So exfoliate!
3) I follow with Yonka Masque 105- again for sensitive skin as this hydrates without adding oil and leave a wonderful clean moisturized face!
Do not forget sunblock in the winter- the reflection of the sun off the snow intensifies the sun damage and wear good sunglasses (polarized lenses- not just fashion glasses!) to reduce squinting and the increase of wrinkles around the eyes!
http://www.yonka.com

No comments: