Sunday, June 7, 2009

oh my goddess! My way of saying Oh my god---this is about us women! Goddesses

I have left you alone for far too long.
Okay- the update on my 'withdrawal'..... was not bad. I was more scared than anything during the 2 weeks after, bad heartburn but that was about all. The weight started falling off, the liver thing corrected all was good.
Then the hormone thing= well I guess the pregnant mare stuff can make you bloated and cause stomach pain (I of course went off the nasty anti-depressants and the hormones at the same time!). Soon the night sweats and day sweats started --- .
Now for over a week been on the lowest dose of a hormone patch- so far good sleep, mind seems restored, moods are even and night sweats gone!


As bugs bunny would say ------- thhhaaaaaaaat alll folks.
for today.