Wednesday, March 18, 2009

weight! ughh!!!

Okay... following the mid-life meltdown, the mini-mental-health holiday and the post-post-menopausal fallout- I had to deal with a winter that has not yet ended --- and about 20 extra pounds (I think that is what it is but I am not about to get on the scale to confirm that!)
So, for the next few weeks or months I will be getting up at 4 AM--- running for an hour and doing ab exercises for half and hour and trying to get the wieghts in as well.
After work-- another one hour of walking- just walking so I can get to bed (and sleep) at 8- so I can get up at 4-4:30!
Now- some say 'gosh just get over it- you are getting older- accept the extra weight!"
Well, that may be- but I can't afford new clothes- so I have to get back into my clothes!
Will let you know how it goes!