Tuesday, December 30, 2008

poverty chic-staying fab

Since, many folks are now in the boat I have been for awhile- I feel a tad like the older sister ( easy on the pun there) where at least I can help some of my new 'poverty chic' sisters into my midst and perhaps offer some survival tips.
1) You do not need the newest duds every season- stick with your staples and add drama- if you like drama- if you like being a 'beige' person then don add any fun drama!
2) Always--- ALWAYS- take care of your skin- do not scrimp here- go without the clothes- manicure yourself at home- eat Metamucil for weeks-( you will be regular and thin, full- and after your body gets used to it not bloated--) anything you need to do - keep the skin looking fab!
3) Smile and excellent posture- sorry but it is true- you should never leave the house without putting your smile on-- and excellent posture always makes even the least expensive outfit look great 'cause you look rich under it!

No comments: